When the night comes the city stays empty. There are no people - only animals, serial killers and maniacs. They are waiting for a beautiful young lady to come out to the streets.
Domantė Urmonaitė (b. 1988 in Šiauliai, Lithuania) is living and creating in Vilnius. In 2011 Domantė got a Bachelors degree in management of cultural activties. Since 2011 she is studying Master of editing in Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre. Her produced film Before falling (dir. Marija Kavtaradzė, Marija Stonytė) got the national Silver Crane Award for the Best Lithuanian Student Film in 2011. Short fiction film 1455, 1456 is her debut in cinema.
Selected filmography: Lenin av. 40 (2009, short, doc.), Actions! (2010, short, doc.), 444 Moments (2011, short, doc.), 1455, 1456 (2012, short, Kino pavasaris).
- Year: 2012
- Country: Lithuania
- Runtime: 13 min.
- Director: Domantė Urmonaitė
- Screenwriter: Domantė Urmonaitė
- Actors: Aleksas Kazanavičius, Valda Bičkutė, Austėja Lukaitė
- Producer: Justinas Piliponis
- Cinematographer: Valdas Jarutis
- Companies: Pilou Films, Lietuvos muzikos ir teatro akademija / Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre
- Dialogs: Lithuanian
- Subtitles: English
- Classification: N-7