Beatrice is heartbroken and as she cannot recover from this, she decides to go to mysterious institution called Emotional Police, place where people come to register emotional crimes. She walks out of the Emotional Police relieved, with hope. What made her change her mind?
In 2008 Lukrecija Vaupšaitė (b. 1985) has finished Film and TV studies at the Royal Holloway University of London, UK. Since 2009 she works as a director in Sony Entertainment television department of trailer edition and TV promotion. Lukrecija gained professional experience while working with social and commercial advertisements as well as short art films. Short film Emotional Police is her debut in cinema.
Selected filmography: Emotional Police (2011, short, Kino pavasaris).
- Year: 2011
- Country: Lithuania
- Runtime: 13 min.
- Director: Lukrecija Vaupšaitė
- Screenwriter: Lukrecija Vaupšaitė
- Actors: Marija Vaupšaitė, Jonas Algimantas Baranauskas, Ieva Špečkauskaitė, Audronė Vaupšienė, Linas Ginaitis
- Producer: Marius Vaupšas
- Cinematographer: Vladas Naudžius
- Company: Sisters V productions
- Dialogs: Lithuanian
- Subtitles: English
- Classification: A