Why are Arctic brambles so much more valuable than cloudberries and why did Sápmi men lay down naked on the bog in the old days? How would one react to a mock execution and what exactly is anxiety hysteria? Two rootless girls with more questions than answers trying to cautiously approach their Sápmi roots during a summer’s night...
Jonas Selberg Augustsèn's (b. 1974 in rural northern Sweden) professional course is as crooked as the winding roads of his native countryside. He started as a carpenter and then launched himself into the successful Swedish fashion industry, a not altogether obvious step. After a few years there he moved on to the film industry. He graduated from the School of film directing at the University of Gothenburg in 2003.
Selected filmography: "Freedom Calf" (2005, short), "The Process" (2006, short), "The Tree Lover" (2008, short), "Autumn Man" (2010, short), "Bogland" (2011, short, "Kino pavasaris").
- Year: 2011
- Country: Sweden
- Runtime: 17 min.
- Director: Jonas Selberg Augustsèn
- Screenwriter: Jonas Selberg Augustsén
- Actors: Patricia Fjellgren, Inga-Elisa Pave, Maj-Doris Rimpi, Paul Ol Jona Utsi, Ohnyute Charles, Per-Josef Idivouma, Pavva Pittja
- Producers: Freddy Olsson, Sirel Peensaar
- Cinematographer: Harry Tuvanen
- Company: Swedish Film Institute
- Dialogs: Swedish
- Subtitles: Lithuanian, English
- Classification: T