A hilarious comedy. Prepared for a long 20,000 kilometre bike trip between Europe and Asia, Manu crosses paths with Victor, a teenager at the wheel of a stolen car. Manu enjoys travelling, open spaces and making new friends. Victor does not. His generosity will delay him more than he expected.
Thomas Cailley (b. 1985 in Paris, France) is a student in the fourth year at La Femis in the scriptwriting department. He has written several screenplays, including "À domicile", directed by Bojina Panayotova in 2009 and presented in a number of festivals (Angers, Amiens, San Sebastian). Following his graduation film "Vous êtes ici" (2008), "Paris-Shanghai" is his first professional short.
"Paris-Shanghai" (2011, short, "Kino pavasaris").
- Year: 2011
- Country: France
- Runtime: 25 min.
- Director: Thomas Cailley
- Screenwriters: Claude Le Pape, Thomas Cailley
- Actors: Franc Bruneau, Constantin Burazovitch, Rose Beignier
- Producers: Frédéric Camus, Guillaume Arnoult, Othman Mahfoud
- Cinematographer: David Cailley
- Company: Little Cinema
- Dialogs: French
- Subtitles: Lithuanian, English
- Classification: T
- IMDB rating: 7.4