A Late Summer's Night
A barbecue is being held in front of a mountain hut. The host, a bus driver, is celebrating his retirement. He has invited a few women with whom he always flirted while driving. The fun-filled celebration is continually interrupted by dangerous incidents. These challenges quicken the pace of relationships in the group. An orgy or a spiritual ceremony - anything becomes possible in this secluded hut.
Bernhard Kammel (b. 1962 in Vienna, Austria) graduated from architectural department of Polytechnic University of Vienna. He has been actively working as photographer; since 2005 he is working in cinema as director, script writer, cameraman and producer. In 2008 he made his directorial debut with the feature film "Die Tochter", which participated in Sophia International Film Festival. He has also written the script called “Energija” (Energy), which is currently being developed.
- Year: 2011
- Country: Austria
- Runtime: 85 min.
- Director: Bernhard Kammel
- Screenwriter: Bernhard Kammel
- Actors: Sofia Tchernev, Anna Sinyakina, Gregory Glady, Alla Kliuka, Victor Lanberg, Kirill Kyaro, Dmitri Murashev, Kseniya Agarkova, Martin Geraskov, Krista Tchernev
- Producer: Bernhard Kammel
- Cinematographer: Bernhard Kammel
- Company: Plasma Film
- Dialogs: Russian
- Subtitles: Lithuanian, English
- Classification: N-16
- IMDB rating: 6.1